Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2 Months

It is hard to believe how fast time flies but we just had Bentlee's 2 Month check up! It is definitely official, he has no trouble packing on the pounds :). Here are his latest stats,

Weight: 12 lbs 9 oz
Height: 23 1/4 in
(75th Percentile)

Bentlee is such a happy boy and I could not have asked for a better baby. Around 8 weeks he slept through the night for the first time! Although it doesn't happen every night it is becoming more and more frequent, definitely much appreciated by his Mom and Dad. Here are some of the most recent pictures of our little man,

 Bentlee loves his swing, it's the only thing he takes naps in during the day (so naturally we love it too!)
 This is his, "Why are you still taking pictures of me" face
 I just had to post a picture of his little double chin



The summer is coming to a close, only 2 1/2 weeks left! I am getting super excited to get back to our "everyday" life. Brad has done so well with sales this summer, we just feel so blessed with how things turned out. I don't know if Brad is more excited to not have to knock doors anymore, or for BYU football to start. But if I had to bet I would go with the latter :) He is pretty nuts when it comes to his football! 

No comments:

Post a Comment