Sunday, July 24, 2011

All Smiles...

Bentlee is just growing up so fast. He is such a chunk and I absolutely love each and every little roll on his cute little body. I just have to say I LOVE that Bentlee is to the point where he is starting to interact with us so much more. Whether it be watching him take in all there is to see in the world around him, or listening to him babble back and forth with his Dad it is probably one of the most fulfilling things to know you must be doing something right if he really is as happy as he is!

Lately Bentlee's new thing is smiling. Last week he woke up from his morning nap in SUCH a good mood. I quickly told Brad to grab his phone so we could get some pictures, and Brad was able to capture the cutest video. I just couldn't resist sharing it...


Here are a few more pics of the little guy...





2 comments: