Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I gave in...

Well it's official, i've decided to join the blogging community. I've been bugged by others to start one before but my reply was always, "no one wants to read a blog about just Brad and I". So with the addition of Bentlee to our little family I knew it was time to turn over a new leaf!

I feel as though I have been so blessed in my life so far, how many people can say they are married to an amazing man (who treats them like a princess), has a perfect little boy (something only a mother can say about their own child, very biased i'm sure), and amazing friends and family to support us? Not many. I hope that this blog will help me to be able to keep a record of all the ups and downs that life has to offer. Come along and enjoy the ride with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment