Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Month

It is so crazy to think it has already been a month since Bentlee was born, time has literally flown by! We couldn't ask for a better baby. He is so happy, hardly ever cries (and when he does it's because he is hungry or needs a diaper change, so what I consider easy fixes), and most of the time I only have to wake up once with him at night (and for anyone that knows me knows I LOVE my sleep, so that has been a huge blessing).

So we had his one month check up on July 5th and here are a few of his latest measurements;

Weight: 10 lbs 7 oz
Length: 22 in
(In the 75th percentile) 

We knew he wouldn't stay little for long, but now we definitely know he is getting enough milk :) At his doctors appointment the nurse asked if he had smiled at us yet, and I was sad to say no. So then I got to worrying that he was behind, but have no fear, two days later we officially captured his first few smiles on camera. I love that he is starting to be more animated and look forward to what he'll learn to do next! 


 Had to put up a picture of his Carhartt shirt for Brock and Kristen
 How could you resist that smile!


Just a little father son bonding time watching a little t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment